Illustration work


My illustration in Australia Elle

recent editorial work

private and editorial illustration work

As an illustrator it is lovely to be able to do my own work and I am very grateful that I can sell that through Sweet William. I also freelance as an illustrator and have a web site for my illustration work here. I enjoy the challenge of a client brief and being allowed to interpret a story in my own style. I was very chuffed when Elle Australia contacted me recently to do a little illustration in their brand new fashion mag! (Berry image above) I  also currently have work in Melbourne's Child and I am busy working on a very exciting cook/lifestyle book...busy times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!