New Bright Geometric Sweet William Prints





I think one of the challenges of an artist or illustrator is working out your own 'personal style'.  Finding a style that feels comfortable and that comes easily, is quite a challenge. Then, just when you feel you are settling into something which you can claim as your own  - wham! A whole new direction comes along! I suppose it is good to embrace change and never stagnate. I do love a bit of diversity. I have been very inspired by all the bright colours, clean geometric shapes and graphics that are around at the moment. (Check out Marimekko's website for a big dose of bright poppy graphics - amazing!) While I have always been drawn to colour and pattern, have dabbled with a bit of collage and abstract work, I will admit that these four pieces of work are quite different to anything else I have done...but I am still happy for them to sit amongst the rest of the Sweet William creations because at the end of the day they are still unique to me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did putting them together. These prints are now available in our Etsy shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!