New products in our Etsy shop


Instant Download invitation on etsy


Hot Air balloon Invite download on Etsy 



Liberty's Magical 7th Birthday Party - graphics from Three Little Monkeys

I recently had a party for my 7 year old daughter and I was saved by the amazing work of Gretchen of Three Little Monkeys on Etsy who sent me an amazing Vintage Magic Show theme download pack. Liberty, my daughter had a  wonderful day and everyone admired the amazing party detaills! Feeling inspired I thought I would add a few instant downloads to our Etsy shop. I have made up 5 pretty party invitations that could be used for kids party's or baby showers or tea parties, etc. Each download is only $6.00 and instantly downloads when the payment goes through, ready for you to print out at home - so neat and clever! We also have a variety of pretty tags as instant downloads in our Etsy shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!