Trip to Ireland to visit family












I have just returned from an amazing trip to Ireland to visit my very clever brother, Myles Lamberth, who is the owner and chef at Shell's Cafe along with his wife Jane. It was so lovely to set eyes on their creative space and I was thrilled to be able to leave my mark by painting a mural on a wall in the cafe. Here are a few shots from my trip and of the mural painting. It is a truly magical spot and they have recently opened a deli/gift shop alongside the cafe which is full of gorgeous wares. My sister Shelley and her family have recently moved there too and so it was a lovely family reunion for us all. If you ever find yourself in Strandhill, County Sligo, Ireland be sure to pop in to Shell's Cafe you wont be disappointed!

Comments

Jane Aston said…
I went there many years ago, it's a magical place. I stayed in a tiny prefab on the beach that was sold, Ponderosa I'm sure it was called. Sold for a huge sum. Sligo too was great a lively arty town. You are very lucky to have family to visit there. Wonderful mural, looks a treat.
Ahipara Girl said…
The mural is amazing as are you all. I am looking forward to my visit next year. Your family has done so well. x
dervla said…
Aww what a lovely recap of your trip. I'll definitely drop in there next time I'm home!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!