New work






The first two prints are dedicated to my favourite band - I am a huge Mumford and Sons fan! I could listen to their music non stop for hours. I find their music very inspiring, the lyrics are deep and moving. I had the the privilege of seeing them perform live in Melbourne and I have been meaning to put together these prints for ages. Awake my soul is just a brilliant song and the other print is entitled Grace, which goes to the lyric: 'grace on her heart and flowers in her hair' ....beautiful.

The other two prints are pieces of work that have been hanging around my studio for awhile now and so I am glad I have finally committed them to paper.

These prints are for sale in our Etsy shop. Happy Friday to you all!

Comments

Vita said…
Mumford and suns are my favorite now too, I like lover of the ligh!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!