Celebrating the Peony Rose


Peony by Paula Mills for Sweet William


Painted Peony by Paula Mills for Sweet William


My all time favourite flower is the Peony. When I see one, I have to stop and take it in. The volouptuouse form, the softness, the fullness, the delicate colours, the wonderfulness of these flowers! I am so taken by these flowers that I have tried to capture them on paper on quiet a few occasions and I think it is some thing I will keep on drawing. Here are some shots of a bunch of soft pink Peonies I had at home and two illustrations I have done, both available in our etsy shop as prints.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The artwork is exquisite! G.x
Ahipara Girl said…
I have those two prints and they are among my faves. I tagged you in a facebook photo with one of them. I love ur floral work. x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!