at the markets

 Memi Designs at Magnolia Square
 Sweet William stall set up and Lynne from Scarlet Jones below
Just a quick post of Sweet William and some other retailers at Magnolia Square in Malvern Town Hall. Above are: beautiful products by Memi designs, Lynne in her lovely Scarlet Jones stall and Sweet William. It has been a wonderful event so far - we are there until 4pm on Saturday. I have had such lovely and supportive comments from people, repeat buyers and customers coming especially to look for my new work. One lady stopped to tell me how beautiful her feather print, bought at a previous market, looks in a silver frame. It has all been very encouraging.

Comments

I have been styling my MM stall for Sunday, was really happy with it until I saw this post. Next market your at I am coming along to see you. Just Lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!