All things nautical




I have been recently inspired by all things nautical - a little trend floating around at the moment. Camille ( the little red head character that I draw) finds herself all decked out in a sailors outfit and has taken to the seas in a blue and white striped tea cup. I have also worked on a water color drawing of an old ship perched on some very high sea with a little message blowing in the wind. (my prints are available to buy in our etsy shop) I have seen a few interesting nautical inspired bits and pieces on the web which I thought I would share: nautical wall paper; more nautical wall paper of old ship; dutch delft blue and white sailing ring; compass card vintage dictioanary art print; sailor vignette print. Hope you are all having a fantastic Tuesday. Paula x

Comments

Kim W. said…
ugh cute!! i LOVE nautical everything!! ur prints are so lovely!
Sarah said…
such beautiful pictures...i just adore all things nautical and so does my little boy.
lauren carney said…
oh dolly,
these are some rather fancy snapshots!
i enjoy gazing lovingly upon them!
thanks for sharing!
your blog is splendid! x x
Tricia said…
I love your pictures...especially the one with the ship :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!