Brotherly love from big sis too!



Paula contributed the art work for Myles and Janes new cafe, (see post below) so I asked them what I could contribute - and got sucker punched! Myles asked me for 20 egg cosies - or egg "beanies" as he put it. The two have put egg with toast soldiers on their new menu, and they wanted little hats for the eggs as they sit in kwerky egg cups. So - I'm knitting away - 5 down - 15 to go! The lovely sock yarn is from my friend Tash of Knitsch yarns- who also taught me to knit in the round.

x Shells

Comments

Beck said…
I love this idea! Googies shouldn't get cold and need to look stylish, nice one xo
Stella said…
Hey love your blog and great article in World Sweet World! What a shame it was their last issue... I love seeing sisters being all creative together, sisters are the best!
Anonymous said…
how about a little pom pom at the top of each on? I thought you needed a little more to do! P x
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!