new work - new challenges

A web banner done for photographer - Janna Beecher (web site still in construction)
'wondering off into the unknown' for the department of Education and Training, Queensland.

I have been busy lately with a few commissioned pieces - which have been fun. I always enjoy the challenge of interpreting a client's brief. I have also started my part-time drawing course in the evenings - which has been wonderful, we are doing three weeks of life drawing, very challenging but good. Our lecturer last night was chatting to us about being relaxed yet totally focused - which to me was the biggest challenge of all.

Comments

Dionne said…
Lovely new work, and how fun to be taking drawing classes!1
~L~ said…
So wonderfully beautiful.
Killara girl said…
how bright and magical. wish the world looked like this!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!