new vintage finds




We have lots to share on our little blog this new year - beautiful handmade things bought online over the Christmas period, new inspiration, new artwork and of-course my never ending hobby -new vintage finds. I went off to an amazing trash and treasure market a few weeks ago (I snuck out of the house early while my family was till sleeping) and here are a few of my finds. 1) bright new addition to my ever expanding tea towel collection 2) swan planter and pretty milk jug 3) and my best find of the day -a silver urn found at the bottom of a pile of old stuff which I picked up for a bargain!

And also a very big thank you to Peta from Mathilda's Market Blog who did a lovely interview of us at Sweet William, a great way to start the year!

Comments

Christy Amular said…
what sweet and romantic finds!! i love the swan vase.
Cate Lawrence said…
These are simply beautiful finds!
Oh that Urn is gorgeous! That really is a wonderful find..well done you!
Kiss Noises Linda Lilly C
http://lillycottage.typepad.com
Dionne said…
Love these vintage darlings. Such a treasure trove of lovelies!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!