a house full of girls


Sorry about the lack of blogging over the last few days but we have had our hands full! The market went down a storm and out little Sweet William stand won Best Stall for visual display, we were pleased as punch, hurrah for us!! We will load some images as soon as we have them all organised. In the mean here's a shot of a funny collection of little dolls I have in my house at the moment - it symbolises the fact that we have a house full of girls - my three, Shelley and her two. Phew, girly girls all round.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! That's great. Been thinking of you :)
Beck said…
I've just come across your beautiful blog and I've really enjoyed having a peek into your world. How exciting that your stall went so well, you must be thrilled!! I will pop by and visit again xo
imba said…
Enjoying your blog. Have just awarded you this: http://imbadesign.blogspot.com/2009/12/creative-blogger-award.html Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!