more inspiration - Emily Chalmers







I love the work of stylist Emily Chalmers. I bought the 'London Ateliers' Japanese edition Paumes from Lark the other day and was so pleased and excited to see a feature of Emily's work and apartment. Her book; 'flea market style' is one of my favorites, it is well thumbed and I often refer to it as a style guide. Emily also owns a store in London called Caravan, oh how I wish I could visit - thank goodness for the web! Here is the link to the Caravan blog, and I found this lovely blog: found, now home who have done a lovely feature on Caravan. Hope you find some inspiration too. p x

Comments

Unknown said…
I love all those photos but the one with the dress hanging up just got me , how beautiful !
Green Girl said…
thank you for these beautiful links you shared!
Dionne said…
Oh how lovely. Thanks for the links!
Leah said…
That caravan is just to sweet, another beautiful blog to read, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the wonderful photos and for the links to the blogs. I'm going to visit them now. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Leigh said…
Glad you liked my visit to Caravan and thanks for linking to my post on it!
I so much love Caravan shop, one of my favorites in London and this book as well. I am off to explore your blog!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!