stuck in a rut


I am having a bit of a creative rut stuck thing going on at the moment - not sure why, feeling a bit unsure of some of my work etc. but I guess it is pretty normal. I am looking for some new inspiration and I have decided to join a class but the one I really want to do only starts in January 2010 - so what am I to do in the meantime?! If anyone has any bright ideas please feel free to let me know. This image is of a doodle done recently and I now I don't feel like finishing it, oh dear there is that stuck feeling again.

Comments

Dionne said…
I guess one man's rut art is another one's treasure - this is gorgeous! I love it!

But I know how you feel to be in a rut. It's quite frustrating and draining. But keep up the work, everything you do is lovely! God has given you AWESOME talent!
Laydebird said…
its perfect the way it is.....perhaps a walk along a beach?
Karin Grow said…
Don't finish it! Are you kidding, it's pretty the way it is. I love pieces that are half done. Parts are completely finished which say you know what your doing, and the rest left a little unfinished to make it more interesting. It's normal to get in a rut. What would happen if ideas were constant and never stopped? We would never be able to take a break! Karin
Green Girl said…
im sure that this is just a temporary phase... this is the perfect time to do other things that you enjoy doing:)

take care Paula=)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the uplifting comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!