In the mood for a little printing

I felt like printing today, so I though I would show you what I got up to.

First I took papers from an old book.



Then sewed them together to make a little bag

On some old frame glass I spread the ink - tacky is the consistency you want - it makes a lovely velcro sound as you roll back and forth.


Rolled onto the lino (a good tip is to roll in one direction only, so as to get an even spread)

The best part is the print and reveal - a good even pressure will give nice results. I don't have a fancy press - just use my hand or an iron.

Make the most of the wet paint and print onto lots of lovely things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I never knew how easy it would be to do this! I am going to try it. Thanks. What you made is really creative and cute! :) FeeFee

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!