Holiday productions

The kids are still off school (summer holidays stretch on forever - good when your a kid, not so good when your the parent entertaining the kid), and they have helped me a bit with some of the upcoming market items. I give them little jobs to do, like sanding or gluing and they seem to really enjoy it. My eldest then gets all amped up to make her own stuff to sell and i have to field questions like " do you think my egg brooch will sell well at the market mom?" - (the egg brooch in question being a piece of clay shaped like an egg - literally). Its times like these when i feel like its a real home-cottage industry which also reminds me why I do it - as it can give me that precious time with my girls. Other crafty stuff I enjoy doing with them can be found at a great site : http://kidscraftweekly.com/, I would love to hear about any of your kids craft finds for holiday inspiration.


some of the brooches/pins we worked on together:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!