A New Season

Typo art print by Eine Der Guten etsy
Original collage by Selflesh on Etsy
Love no.1 print by Lolas Room (bought one for my home)
A beautiful paper cut by The Time Is Now on Etsy
Sweet William love is free print on Etsy
One minute pose by Gretchen Kelly
Tulle Bag by Bankeladen above and be present print by Groundwork below

My youngest daughter, Liberty, started school this morning. I had mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness for her and feelings of change and a bit of sadness, for me. It is a whole new season. Liberty was fine and I had to come home and do some ugly crying all by myself. Anyway it is also a whole new month - February is a good month, the month of love. I am not that into the commercial side of Valentine's day but do like the idea celebrating love. Here are few things that have caught my eye on Etsy recently. Happy Friday to you all! Paula x

Comments

jessica lee. said…
all such cute prints!

a lovely mixed bag.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!