Illustration work







As well as creating new work for Sweet William I do a fair bit of freelance illustration. Here are some commissions and editorial jobs I have been working on recently. My full portfolio of work can be viewed through my web site  - www.paulamillsillustration.com and on flickr...hmmm, while I do enjoy the challenge of an illustration brief, I really want to work on some new illustrations for Sweet William...I just need to find some more time, hopefully I will find it soon.

Comments

Jodi Wiley said…
I always look forward to spotting your illustrations in Melbourne's Child. Lovely! Looking forward to more SW work too :)
shellie said…
fantastic! i LOVE these new illustrations. thank you so much for creating and sharing your talents.
helen said…
Such lovely images - thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!