Birthdays, sun shine and puppies!

Our little puglier - Bella!
Hand made cards from my girls
Enjoying my delicious cake!
Gifts - vintage glass bottles
More hand made cards
More gifts - vintage tea cups
Flowers from family abroad and more lovely cards

I celebrated my (39th) birthday on the 24th of Jan. I must say I felt very blessed. The sun was shining, I received plenty of lovely messages and warm wishes from friends and family, beautiful hand made cards, flowers, gifts (vintage finds and art materials, the way to my heart!). I enjoyed a delicious home made chocolate cake and we ended the day with a meal out at our local Thai restaurant. Bliss. The next day bought even more excitement when we picked up our new little puppy - Bella. She is a puglier (cross between a Pug and Cavalier Spaniel) and we are all besotted.

Comments

Paula I hink you need to make a cover for the dog bed that fits a bit better with your decor scheme! Seriously tho, what a cute puppy. Hope she behaves herself. x
Anonymous said…
My birthday is the 23rd! I love the month we are born in, sunshine, holidays... Sounds like you had a lovely day! Happy birthday! x
Jessica said…
That puppy. Might be the sweetest ever.
Lovely photos
X
Vic Bibby said…
Looks like a fab birthday celebration. Bella is beautiful (well named), fantastic and thoughtful gifts, and more talented artists in the family. xxx

PS: thanks Paula for the info on your tablecloth.
Those hand made cards bring make me all gooey. I have kept all of mine and read them often, the funny little messages my girls wrote give me inspiration beyond anything that I could learn from a book.
Cute Pup, bless.
Happy Birthday for the 24th Paula, glad you had a nice one, wishing you many more. Lynn
Anonymous said…
Thanks for all the lovely messages! Yes I know Vics I stood in the pet shop for a while thinking about how none of the puppy beds matched the decor in my home (and I was wondering if Cath Kidston did a polka dot one?) but it is very soft and little Bella loves it...so there you go you can't always win the design wars!
Tessa White said…
Gorgeous puppy and gorgeous pressies. Happy Birthday sweet xx
Oh Happy Birthday. You share the big week with Ellen, Oprah & my German Shepherd Khan, pretty special!! What a lovely post of handmade cards, flowers & gifts, love Posie
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!